“With fast moving and increasingly complex social, economic, technological, political and environmental developments, business transformation is becoming the new byword for business. It requires business professionals to master new skills, perspectives and paradigms to make sense of, and succeed in, the newly nascent world of global business. The SKEMA Global Executive MBA is such a transformative journey.”
Fabien Seraidarian, Scientific Director, Global EMBA
“Succeeding in ever-changing business environments requires a comprehensive set of skills that go beyond traditional leadership models. Today’s and tomorrow’s leaders need to consistently adapt and innovate, to show resilience and agility in turbulent situations, and to interact and cooperate successfully and sensitively in different international settings and with diverse teams.”
Anke Middelmann, Programme Director, Global EMBA
To guide you to become an inspiring leader, equipped with the knowledge, understanding and skills to take on the complex 21st-century business imperatives and challenges with expertise, confidence and a future-oriented vision.
Leadership and Transformation: The Overarching Imperatives for the 21st Century
Gain a complete understanding of the business environment
Develop in-depth understanding of core business functions
Adopt a Complexity Mindset
Make informed connections and links between business priorities on the one hand, and societal, environmental imperatives on the other to devise sustainable future-oriented business solutions.
Flex your Transformation Muscle
Develop skills and design frameworks to put in place complex transformation processes in your organisations
Unlock your Leadership Potential
Become crystal-clear about your strengths, talents, and unique leadership approach and preferences to guide you in making confident and competent decisions, engage teams and navigate through turbulent situations.
Design your Future
Apply the learning throughout the programme to develop an in-depth vision on a key aspect for your professional and personal future that reflects your personal and professional strengths, abilities and goals.
- Learn from a dynamic and engaged expert international faculty in classes
- Attend conferences and masterclasses with leading professors and experts in their fields throughout the programme
- Hone your intercultural understanding and competence within a global cohort, on the residential weeks and through networking with global executives from diverse background
- Join SKEMA’s dynamic network of over 50,000 alumni based in 145 countries
- Experiment with new business ideas in and outside the classroom—and start your business through SKEMA Ventures
- Gain support from expert career coaches to enhance your professional profile and future
A three-pronged and integrated learning approach
At the heart of our Global EMBA programme is the need to train today’s and tomorrow’s leaders in developing more sustainable perspectives to address the world’s urgent social and environmental challenges. These issues are addressed in our business-function courses, and explored even further in the contextual, value-creation courses.
Throughout the programme, you progress through business-function, contextual value-creation and leadership courses; all courses are designed to complement and link with each other for an in-depth and thought-provoking learning experience.
- Getting to Grips with Business functions
- Corporate Finance
- AI for Leaders
- Accounting, Controlling & Performance Management
- Managing People and Organisations: Global Management & Talent Development; Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing: Strategic & Digital Marketing
- Economic Analysis for Leaders
- Operations & Supply Chain Management in VUCA contexts
- Learning Contextually: Creating Value in Times of Change
- Setting the Scene: Business in the 21st Century
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- The Art of Strategic Renewal
- Ethics, Sustainability & Technology
- The Transformation Imperative
- Creating Responsible and Sustainable Organisations
- Leadership Development: Identifying and enhancing your unique qualities
- Understanding the Self: Unlocking your Inner Leader
- Developing a Transformation Mindset and Skills
- Leading (in) a Crisis and Turbulent Times
- Collaborative and Agile leadership
- Cultural & Diversity Management
The Capstone Project: Your Opportunity to Make a Future-Oriented Difference
The individual Capstone project provides you with the opportunity to focus in depth a topic of importance to you. Here you are able to apply and further develop the learning from your courses; it is where you can also enhance your own leadership potential—through developing an intra-/entrepreneurial project, examining and finding solutions to a challenging situation in your organisation, or designing a new future direction for yourself.
- Master’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of five years of professional experience, and two years of managerial responsibilities, or
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of seven years of professional experience and significant professional and managerial progression.
- Proven fluency in reading, writing and speaking English (equivalent of IELTS: 7; TOEIC: 870; TOEFL: 580). If English is not your first language, you may be asked to provide evidence of your English language ability in order to apply, enrol and start the programme.
A fast-track option
If your personal or professional circumstances do not permit you to apply in time for the official programme start (in September), you may join the programme as a fast-track candidate until the end of December 2022. Contact the Admissions Team for more information.
Intake | September 2022
Duration | 18-24 months
Blended-learning for maximum work-study flexibility & balance
Learn through a dynamic combination of face-to-face residential weeks, live online webinar courses, and self-paced independent online modules.
Four residential weeks on four continents
The Global EMBA journey takes you to SKEMA’s campuses in Paris (France), Raleigh, NC (USA), Suzhou (China), and Belo Horizonte (Brazil), for a multi-perspective immersion into vibrant global and local, economic, social and business ecosystems.
- Application fee: 120 euros
- Tuition fee: 38,000 euros
- For our Early-Bird Rate, please contact the Admissions Team.
- Once the offer of a place has been made, it must be secured with a deposit payment within 15 days of the offer.
- Tuition includes personally tailored career coaching sessions and lifetime membership of SKEMA’s Alumni Association (subject to your graduation).
We offer a limited number of scholarships based on the following criteria:
- International experience
- Future female leaders
The Admissions Team will provide more information on these opportunities.
Head of recruitment / Global Executive MBA